On the Bar
The Cadeby Pub & Restaurant doesn’t only offer great food in a wonderful atmospheric restaurant, it also hasn’t forgotten its roots as a village country pub. On your visit please check out our tap room. Quirkily named ‘The Cadeby Tap’ this historic drinkers area famous over the years for local characters and subsequent banter is a unique and pleasant surroundings to enjoy a pint next to the fire or enjoy a sporting event with friends.
- Sparkling Prosecco and Champagnes by the glass as well as house wines.
- A range of quality Liquers, Grappa’s, Rums, Vodkas and Spirts.
- Whatever your preferred G & T, we have over 50 Gins covering all profiles such as Herbaceous, Citrus, Juniper & Floral.
- Seasonal Cocktails
- Exchange boasting 120 difference whiskies. Irish, Bourbon, Japanese, Swedish, English, Welsh, French and of course Scotches of the best.
- We host a range of bottled beers from all over the world to satisfy any taste. Trappist, European, Craft, Fruit, Pale, IPA & Porters.
Estrella Damm pilsner Style Lager brewed in Barcelona, Spain. 4.6% abv.
Frontier premium Lager beer by Fuller’s, a brewery in London, Greater London. 4.5% abv.
Leffe blonde smooth and fruity Belgian abbey style beer dating back to 1240. 6.6% abv.
Pilsner Urquell the world’s first golden pilsner in 1842. Brewed in Plzeň, Czech Republic. 4.4% abv.
Sierra Nevada American Pale Ale style beer brewed by in Chico, California, USA. 5.6% abv.
Guinness the original Irish Dry stout brewed at St. James Gate, Dublin, Ireland since 1759. 4.1% abv.
Point Pale Ale handcrafted American Pale Ale brewed at Steven’s Point, Wisconsin, USA. 5.4% abv.
Spaten a classic German premium lager brewed in München, Germany. 5.2% abv.
Cornish Orchard Cider made with Cider and Dessert apples from Cornwall, England. 5.0% abv.
Resident Cask Ales
Regular Guest Cask Breweries
We are proud to support local breweries and with so we always host a guest Blonde or Pale ale from one of these breweries.
Our cask ales are Cask Marque accredited. Cask Marque
If you are a local micro brewery and are interested in hosting your beer as a guest with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org